Greetings!
Wow, it has been a long time since I have been here. I apologize – it has been a busy week! It started off with a fantastic Patient Appreciation Day celebrating my 3 years in Mooresville. We had a lot of fun with games, activities and a testy grill J -- thanks to Andy for his help in getting that grill to work. I can't express how much I have enjoyed being part of the Lake Norman community - truly amazing people. Thank you to all my patients, family and friends for all of your support through the first 3 years of my journey in guiding LKN to better health!
Here are some pics from the day.
| Food Table |
| Kebobs! |
| Can't go wrong with a game of cornhole |
The busy continued as the next day, my wife soloed with the Charlotte Civic Orchestra –she played awesome and I am so proud of her!
While listening to the orchestra, I got an idea to for another blog subject – musicians and chiropractic. Keep an eye out for that post!
No comments:
Post a Comment